Contest Ends: November 18 2011
Canada Plastics is looking for as many entries as possible that promote a strong anti-littering message to help convince other students not to litter. The contest is open to students from kindergarten to grade eight. Each submission will be judged according to:
- Effectiveness in promoting an anti-litter message
- Creativity and
- The age of the artist
- Submissions may be either hand-drawn or computer generated, but they must be of good reproduction quality.
- The posters should measure 11” wide x 8 ½” high.
- A total of 13 entries will be chosen for the next edition of the Anti-Litter Calendar, which will be made available in electronic format.
- Each of the artists responsible for a winning submission will receive two, four-colour copies of the Anti-Litter Calendar, along with a certificate.
- Download the 2011 Anti-Litter Calendar.
- Download the official registration form and additional contest details.
- Deadline for submissions for the 2012 Anti-Litter Calendar contest is Nov. 18, 2011. Submissions must be marked before or on that date.
- mail to: Anti-Litter Calendar Contest c/o CPIA, 5955 AIrport Road, Suite 125, Mississauga, ON L4V 1R9
- or, email: email@example.com
For additional questions, please phone Nicole Young at 905.678.7748, ext. 231.